The four colors of true colors are gold, orange, green, and blue. We use these colors to show the different types of personality. Being said, here are some examples. I think Mr. Boyars is a blue because he is always caring. He wants everyone to succeed. I think Salem Isaf is a green. I say this because he is a good student and a scholar. Joe Johnson and Gage Ragar are definitely orange. They are good students but like to do things their way. Mrs. Keys is definitely an blue. She always helping others. Mr. Nugent is probably an orange. He is a coach so therefore he values talent. Mr. Happ is definitely a green. He is a great teacher so he is a natural intelligence word bank. Griffin is an orange. He is witty and generous. I look up to him as someone who is spontaneous.
Teachers: Happ, Boyars, Keys, and Nugent
Students: Salem, Joe, Gage, Griffin.
No comments:
Post a Comment